Saturday, February 8, 2014

Time to post on great books!

Ever since living in Italy when I started to download books through NetGalley, I have had the goal to enjoy reading some great books and sharing my thoughts on my blog. I have done a few reviews but not enough to really do justice to the great writers that are represented by the galleys on NetGalley. Starting this week, I plan to blog about at least one book every week. Free books are great but need to be read and not just loaded into my Kindle library. I don't know about you but these digital books are just like digital pictures - you take one but then it is gone in a blip of time and takes up space but you lose the memory of it quickly. These reviews will help me remember the words and stories that others have shared!  The first book to be read and reviewed is Sous Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment